The MicroSport™ LowBed™
The LowBed™ offers a redesign of the load bar support system to lower the bar height to 22 inches. The ease of loading and unloading heavy kayaks and gear is simple and safe with the LowBed™. Additionally our galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting and 78” load bars for up to six kayaks.
This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Five Year Warranty. Made in the USA.
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Made in the USA
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 800 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Dimensions - Length: 159"
- Dimensions - Width (without crossbars): 55"
- Dimensions - Width (with crossbars): 78"
- Dimensions - Width of Assembled Frame (Within Fenders): 40"
- Dimensions - Height of Cross Bars from Ground: 22"
- Dimensions - Top of Ball Height: 18" From Ground
- Weight (Without accessories): 197 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Required Ball Size for Vehicle Attachment: 2"
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 35 to 40 PSI
- Tongue Weight (Unloaded): 25 lb
- Cross Bar Spread (Adjustable): 44" - 63"